C&R Remodeling offers DeWils Semi-Custom cabinets because they’re the very best value for the money. Come visit our Design Center at 3093 12th Street SE, Salem, where you can see the many kitchen and bathroom cabinet options. We’ll show you why so many homeowners choose DeWils.
Do-it-yourself homeowners can also order kitchen and bathroom cabinets directly through C&R. We will help you design your project and make sure you get all the right materials. And if you find you need a little extra help with any aspect of your remodel, we can take care of that, too.
Some of the quality features that come standard with DeWils Cabinetry:
- Premium full extension and soft close hardware
- Extensive use of sustainable hardwoods
- Hand sanded and hand rubbed stains
- Your choice of hardwood dovetail or stainless steel drawers
- Plywood case construction
- 3/4 inch plywood shelving
Visit DeWils website for more information.
C&R Remodeling and DeWils Cabinetry work together for a sustainable approach:
- DeWils cabinets are manufactured locally in Portland and Vancouver which eliminates long-distance shipping.
- Sustainably harvested wood from certified suppliers
- Safer plywood, low-formaldehyde
- Low-VOC finishes
- Hardware ISO 14001 certified, complying with standards to protect the environment
- First manufacturer from the United States to pass Japan’s stringent Building Standard Law, receiving F-four star, the best score possible.
What’s your style? Check out the DeWils cabinet planner